Are YOU the new Face of The Hair Group?
Who We Are
The Hair Group is the UK’s largest group of independent salons. We are responsible for generating haircut and styling promotion
s in top selling women’s magazines such as Marie Claire, Zest, Glamour, Elle and Company. These promotions are for haircut and style in reputable salons countrywide giving women the opportunity to experience a new salon, and even a brand new look.
The Face of the Hair Group
Every year, we search for a new fresh face to front our prestigious brand using promotions within the media world. This is a unique and exciting competition, which has worked with top industry sponsors such as Barry M, Hairflair & Beauty, and Models Plus. It’s also an incredible opportunity for aspiring models to begin a career in modelling. There is a modelling contract with Models Plus to be won and tremendous media exposure for the lucky winner. We have now started our search for Face of the Hair Group 2017. If you think you’ve got what it takes to become the brand new Face of the Hair Group and experience being launched into the world of modelling then please go to our HOW TO ENTER page and apply today. Good Luck!
The Face of the Hair Group competition is divided into 3 rounds.
Complete the online registration form and REMEMBER to attach a picture (or send it at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Representatives from The Hair Group will select the entrants for the competition and you will be notified, if successful, by telephone or email within a month of entering the competition. If successful, entrants will then be invited to visit to the Fresh Academy to have photographs taken. Your visit to the Fresh Academy for entry photographs will include a full session at the studio. You should allow 3 hours for a photo-shoot together with professional hairstyling and make-up application. This photographic session can include building a portfolio for you which is paramount in the modelling world. A portfolio is a series of photographs capturing your different looks and image. If you would like us to help you build a portfolio whilst having your entry shots taken, please make our booking agents aware so that we can discuss your needs with our photographers.
Once you have had your entry shots taken we will select the best head shot and full length photograph which will be used to enter the competition.
Judges from the Hair Group will select their winner based on the entry shots that were taken at the Fresh Academy.
Terms & Conditions
• Entrants must be aged between 14 and 30 on 31st December 2017.
• Entrants must have a minimum dress size 6
• All entrants reaching round 2 will need to visit the Fresh Academy to have their entry photographs taken
- The lucky winner of the Face of the Hair Group 2017 will receive a host of fantastic prizes to launch her modelling career: an incredible modelling contract with Models Plus
- Exposure in Hair Group promotions, examples include Company magazine, Elle magazine and The Daily Mail
- Portfolio created by one of the UK’S largest fashion studios (Fresh Academy) worth £1000
- Cover and 2 page spread of online modelling magazine ‘Every Model Magazine’
- Two VIP tickets to the British Style Collective